Monday, September 20, 2010

Playing catch up again

I have been horrible about blogging. Our little world has gone through a lot of changes in the past month and more to come soon.
Todd got a job offer in Orlando, Fl. at the University of Central Florida. So the beginning of August we packed up and headed back to Florida. We are renting a house in Oviedo. It is a great place to live, we are only 45 minutes from Disney, 45 minutes from the ocean, and from the Kennedy Space Center. Chloe and I are already making plans to see a shuttle launch soon. I am still working from home until the end of October. My company decided to revamp some things and the department I am in has been downsized and I am one of the casualties. After many days of crying, ranting, and raving, God in his infinite wisdom has given me such a blessing. I will be able to work out of the house 3 days a week but they will be days when Todd is home with Chloe. I also will have uninterrupted Chloe time, no dividing my time with her and work. Woohoo. I am so excited for this time! Chloe is wonderful but I will blog about her later this week after our birthdays. We have found a great church family and are settling in and getting to work. God is good all the time and I am so thankful for that. Hope you all have a blessed week. Lots of love to everyone.

1 comment:

  1. We miss your sweet family! Glad to hear things are working out well and that a new door opened for you when one closed. God is good. hugs! Tracy

    ReplyDelete