Saturday, July 25, 2009

Where does the time go?????

I know this is the first of many, many times I will say this in my new life as a mommy but it is so very true. This little bundle of joy that we brought home 10 months ago is now a precious little girl, not baby, of immense personality. She is just changing everyday. She is so much fun to watch. I love seeing the world through her eyes. It is impossible to have a bad day when I see her face light up when I enter the room. She is slowly turning into a Papa's girl but she still loves to cuddle with Mama. God has blessed our lives so richly. Something that to me looked so bleak and heartbreaking, God has turned into something more than I could imagine. Here is just a short list of the things she is doing now.
1. Crawling all over the place.
2. Pulling to a standing position
3. Standing unassisted sometimes
4. Walking with the help of Mama or Papa
5. Eating, eating, eating. She loves finger foods
6. She has three teeth and a fourth on the way
7. She talks up a storm, her favorite words right now are bible and doggie. Go figure. She says mama and dada and poppy (my dad).
8. She recognizes and does the sign for eat, bottle, and more
9. Practically perfect in every way :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment